Insurance for Insurance and Bond Agents
PROTECTION FOR YOUR HERITAGE
These insurances provide protection to the insured in case a third party demands compensation for the damages and losses that occurred during the validity of the insurance due to causes such as: Death, injury, deterioration or destruction of material goods.
For establishments open to the public
This insurance is recommended for anyone who due to their activity is exposed to cause some risk but especially this type of establishments must have this insurance, since there is always the possibility that some person, whether customer or visitor, suffer a mishap under responsibility of an employee, the owner or company.
Protection against omissions
If, for example, not having foreseen a situation or omitted any detail and therefore not establishing a solution would be incurring a civil liability.
Professional Civil Liability
Any professional runs the risk of being sued for the daily performance of their activities. Provides coverage for acts, errors or omissions related to the provision of professional services, committed or allegedly committed by the insured.
- Compensation for damages.
- Defense expenses.
Civil Liability Activities and Immovables
It protects you in case your company will cause damage by having the following establishment.
- Loading or unloading, as well as working machines.
- Sanitary and appliances or establishment recognized by medical science, if you have a medical office.
- Security at your service (fire services, guard dogs, alarm systems and similar).
- Social at your service as: dining rooms, shops, homes - homes, day care centers, schools, libraries and similar.
- Propaganda such as: advertisements, advertising posters, among others, inside or outside the property.
Requirements to hire insurance
- Number of Employees.
- Commercial Business.
- Fill out the corresponding questionnaire with sums insured and risks to cover.
Data of the Contracting Party(Persona Física)
- Full name.
- Official identification.
- Proof of address.
Data of the Contracting Party(Persona moral)
- Business name.
- Activity or social objective.
- Line of business.
- Official identification, contact information and proof of domicile of the legal representative.